Welcome to IconicQuote. Search your name by Alphabet. Open your page via Url. Read your favorite writer's Quote.

Search your name

Poems (Volume 1) -- K.S. Ayush Patel

        

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Never ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

Life never stopped in her case,
That shows, over her head, an infinite space.
Success can be obtained if we chase,
And her strength that no can never replace.

Simplicity no one could ever have,
Her heart as deep as a cave.
Her manners that shows how one must behave,
I wish all her qualities I could save.

Patience, stamina, strength I wish I could get,
A life beyond the fish caught in a net.
A diamond from coal and only a asset,
You could never be like her and I bet. 


⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Rakshabandhan ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

I waited for this festival whole year,
Losing my sisters in mid life is always a fear.
The way we fight whole year like cat and dog,
And whole year the life seems covered with fog.

The day is dedicated to all my sisters,
What happened whole year and many whispers.
All time joy, playing and teasing each other,
I promise to be part of every problem of her.

Not only my sisters but to my brave army men,
I wish I could do much, more and alot for them.
Men who tells us what the festival really mean,
And may this festival always remain as green.
******

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Three Magical Words ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

Three words dedicated to someone special,
Not lived alot but still understandable.
I know I lost it just a year ago,
But love was still as fair and clear as snow.

No one can replace neither her nor love,
But why she became a star so high above.
Always missing her like earth without any tree,
And from all the boundaries she is completely free.

She was not a human but very sensitive,
No one could think about her negative.
But a fish whom I love with beautiful fins,
Why people say that true love always wins.
*******

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ My Favourite Writer/Poet ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

Never seen anyone like him,
Always a unique and writings never dim.
Not only of mine but everyone's inspiration,
He has always been my motivation.

He is Chetan Bhagat and none other,
He is always a best ever author.
Perfect in words and fitness is great,
His words never revolve but are always straight.

No one can ever be like what he is,
Being like him I always my wish.
I wish I could meet him once in my life,
For wrong people his words might be like knife.
******

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Why Only Girls, why not boys? ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

Why only girls are taught to bear everything,
Why they're blocked for hights they're achieving.
Why they are bounded within their boundaries,
Why they are forced to hide their qualities.

Why boys are not stopped  to stare everyone,
Why they are not stopped to do any action.
Why are they still defended for they deeds,
Why don't they understand what a girl needs.

Why girls are burned because of dowry,
Why our society for girls is so scary.
I am proud to born in such a family,
Where all genders are respected very accurately.
*******

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ A Quest for Oneself ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

I don't know how I reached here,
I remember my pockets with zero fare.
For me, my pen is my best friend,
Because writing is a never ending trend.

I would like to thank Your Quote app,
Which promoted me write instead of lazy nap.
That day I got to know that better I can write,
If I cannot shout yet my words can better fight.

I know that my words are absolutely right,
Thanks to pen_and_diary for making me bright.
Yes I found something special in myself,
And yes I really want my room full of bookshelf.

©  K.S. Ayush Patel

****************

Please read my quotes by....

Searching my name in search bar or
Searching in Alphabet seaction "K"
Clicking on the tag of my name
You can bookmark this page in your browser to open my page directly.

Please share my quote to your friends by...
Clicking on the Share buttons given below.

Please give your feedback in Comment section.

Thanks.... 😊😊


**Tell about IconicQuote or
**Share the link  with your friends to join IconicQuote

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Thanks for visiting to IconicQuote.Search your name by Alphabet.Open your page via Url.Read your favorite writer's Quote.